• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is the Best Tuner for my Vortec 350

prican_2000

Reaction score
As the title states: What is the BEST Tuner for my 99 GMC Sierra 3500 with Vortec 350? I keep seeing Hypertech and the Max Energy Programmer around. I also see the Bully Dog programmer.

My goal (as of right now) is to increase performance and remove or increase the top speed limiter. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your input.

Check with Diablo Sport Predator. FAAAAAAAAAAR better than Hyperjunk. Ive had them and they are horrible. Predator aloows soooo much more as far as TM and timing and lots of other parameters also.

Predator does allow much more, that part is true.

I had a 99 Tahoe and it was Hypertech tuned. I felt absolutely no difference at all when it was tuned. The only real thing it did for me was getting rid of the speed limiter.

If you plan on upgrading it much at all down the road, maybe consider COMP CAMS FAST unit or CRANE cams unit. They both allow for tuning on different cams and give you options in them. Or of course you could get EFILIVE for it, or maybe get a blackbear tuned ECM.

Back