• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

what do you think this is worth

chevyCowboy

I might be crazy but i ain't dumb
Reaction score
i bought my truck with this topper on it and i was going to put it on a trailer but iv never gotten to it and im tired of it being in the way now what do you guys think i could ask for it??

its very handy and the roof rack is very stout can handle a lot of lumber

Attachments

• DSCF3033.jpg
    DSCF3033.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF3035.jpg
    DSCF3035.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF3039.jpg
    DSCF3039.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 39
i don't know but if i lived closer i would buy it for sure, that would be sweet since i am a carpenter

the guy i bought it from was he had the rack made stronger so he could carry more lumber?

what do you think would be a resonable asking price

im guessing prob 500-750, i dunno, stick it on craigslist asking 750 obo, most likely people will offer less, thats my opinion, maybe ask higher and people can come down

It is pretty nice...

Considering side box's alone are 500 new and 2-3hunge used, And that has racks too, I'd shoot for 750... It may be worth more, but just need to find someoen who wants it is the problem.

Last edited:
Caps seem to be a tough sell. Even though someone may have paid alot for it, finding someone who needs just exactally that, might be tough. As goes for everything else, its only worth what someone is willing to pay. But id agree with the previous posts, and say start high and hopefully get about $500 for it. Good luck!

Post up flyers around commercial lumber yards, building supply houses, etc.

Take good pics and clean it up......a little paint touch up, goes a long way.

Back