• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What do you guys think of these?

12ga diesel

Jack of all, Master of none
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0331605579&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT&viewitem=

Looking at buying these to replace my standard rearview mirrors. They are the same type as what I have now; power, heated, no turn signal. And they are considerably cheeper then what the dealer wants for a set. MSRP is $450 and they will sell them to me for $385. Too much for me and I thought I had see them cheeper then that. These look pretty good. Think I might get them tomorrow.

Once I take off the inside door panel, these are pretty much plug n' play right? Looks like they have the wire harness on them and ready to go.

There was someone on here or on diseselplace that had them and liked them. I wouldn't get them for my truck because I like the angled ones like the '06's and early 07s had but you have a new truck. 100% positive feedback is a good sign too that they are probably good quality. Might be worth a shot.

I don't think anyone that tows has found a better mirror.
They are a very popular upgrade for the older trucks also.:thumbsup:

max, you cant get them for your truck, they don't fit. the angled ones fit our trucks, and not the GMT 900's. i got them right after they came out on the '06's and love every inch of them. the only bad thing, is i had to custom make CB antenna mounts for them. but that is being thrown in the scrap pile, cause when i make my headache rack, they are being moved there.

Ken

max, you cant get them for your truck, they don't fit. the angled ones fit our trucks, and not the GMT 900's. i got them right after they came out on the '06's and love every inch of them. the only bad thing, is i had to custom make CB antenna mounts for them. but that is being thrown in the scrap pile, cause when i make my headache rack, they are being moved there.

Ken

They make ones similar that I have seen on eBay that fit my truck....or so they say.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car....c0.m245&_trkparms=72:543|65:12|39:1|240:1318

that are already level? didnt think they made them, or someone got smart and figured out how to do it on a semi-full production scale.

Ken

that are already level? didnt think they made them, or someone got smart and figured out how to do it on a semi-full production scale.

Ken

They are knock off's...not sure how good they are...they might be pretty nice but the pictures they have for them aren't good.

Back