• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What do you do with your truck?

What do you do with your truck?

• Total voters

Max Attitude

Typical White Person
Reaction score
Yeah I was kinda expecting to be able to check more than one. Oh well. Mine's a daily driver but I tow, offroad, and look at it. :D

What do you do with your truck

Sled Pulling
Drag Racing
Street Racing
Blow Smoke
Tow
Daily Drive
Off Road
Break It
Look At It
Use The Backseat

check all that apply <---It works now.. :D

Got it working. Let me know if you have anymore issues (in my deepest voice)..:D

everything but offroading and towing.

Breaking it comes first
Looking at it while it sits in the shop is second
I try to pull it
I daily drive it some
And when i get bored i head to the strip.

My daily driver is a 99 Ford 4.6 with 125k miles on it. I tend to look at my truck more than I spend behind the wheel.

My car needs rotors and pads on all 4 corners so its down for a few days and thats why I'm in my truck this week. And after spending an hour commuting to and another from work tonight, I quickly realized why I love them so much. Besides, my sound system f'n rocks...

I'm totally lost without my truck. I drive it 700 miles in an ave week and some of the time I tow around 12 to 16k on the trailer. Turned 92,500 yesterday.

Jeff, your killin' me with these polls man. I do all these things and could only vote for one :(
Oh well I will forgive you :D

Dang.. I thought I fixed it? Anyone else having problems?

Drag race, Street Race, and Daily Driver. I have retired her from towing anything.Might find herself on a trailer getting towed to the races more this summer.

Back