• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What do you dip your french fries in?

What do you dip your French fries in?

• Total voters

CtChevy427

Still Kicking....
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score

Ketchup

Mustard
Mayo
BBQ
Salsa
Cheese
I don't eat french fries
Other

This is a multiple choice poll.

Always looking for poll ideas post them HERE or send me a PM.......

Have to chuckle. You don't have fry sauce listed however in my travels throughout the country I found its unheard of generally east of the mississippi

Honey mustard, ranch, blue cheese. But usually dry with salt maybe pepper and sometimes cajun seasoned salt.

So what is fry sauce?

Regions do have differences. First time I saw brown gravy poured all over them (up near Toronto) I thought that's different.

Basically ketchup and mayo mixed with some seasonings, sometimes a touch of horseradish sauce. There's not just one recipe. The fry sauce at places like burger king or mcd's is generally pretty bland. The local burger joints or restaurants tend to have more kick and flavor to them. Growing up I loved the fry sauce from Arctic Circle.

Voted other. I don't dip them. Just sprinkled with salt. If they just happen to soak up some beef broth on my plate I can't say anything wrong about that...

Most of the time, nothing at all. Sometimes a little ketchup. I'm one of those weird folks who actually enjoys the basic taste of most foods, so I very seldom season things.

All this talking made me have to stop at an Arctic Circle this afternoon. You better believe I used some fry sauce :D yummmmm. Haven't had Arctic Circle fry sauce in years. Disappointed in the hamburger though. Probably been 15 years since I last ate one of their hamburgers. They had the absolute best bacon double cheeseburger. What I had today was nowhere near what they use to be. My High School best friend worked at one so I would stop by all the time and get free food from any mistakes in an orders they had.

Maybe we should have a poll on what type of french fries folks like best also? Crinkle cut, regular cut, shoestring, wedge style, steak fries... Seasoned? Batter dipped? Coated? Skins on or off?

Back