• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What Cab Configuration do you have?

• Total voters

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

1. Regular Cab
2. Extended Cab - Short Bed
3. Extended Cab - Long Bed
4. Crew Cab - Short Bed
5. Crew Cab - Long Bed

Ext-Cab Short Box..

I wish I would of gotten a Crew Cab... My next truck will be.

Extended cab short bed. When I first got the truck I was still plowing. You can't get the plow prep with the diesel in a crew cab. Now that I'm not plowing I sometimes wish I had gotten the crew cab but it doesn't bother me that much.

CCSB. I like it, I prefer the EC though now looking back. The doors open a bit wider than 45 degrees, makes it easier to load stuff there.

CCLB:D

Had a 93 ECLB gasser. This isn't that much worse. Love the crew cab for the kids. Plus it was cheaper because everyone around here wants a CCSB. Also like the tonner because it doesn't have the ugly door mouldings.

i sometimes wish i had the Long bed with the crew cab, but you have to park the thing somewhere, so when i need more haulin space i hook up a trailer. I mean the truck will pull a tractor down the highway sideways with no wheels on it so a trailer is no big whup.

cclb and I love it work truck and play !!!I always park in the back of the parking lot !!!need the excersize..love to haul my friends around and use my tuner=====torque.LOL

My '06 was CCSB, didn't like everything sticking out and went with a CCLB on my '08. North Dakota has nothing but wide open spaces so there are plenty of 40 acres sections to turn around.

EC/LB, needed the room in the bed. My little boy is now going on three, so I will need the room in the cab in a couple!

Next truck will be a CC/5500 4WD with rear air suspension, and Monroe bed.

Back