• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What’s the scoop with Heath Diesel?

Welcome back Doc.

About the sale of Heath, that makes the current tuning options as I understand them:
- 1 commercial vendor in the US (now incompetent due to ownership change).
- 1 commercial vendor offshore (and last I tried to communicate with him on a tune adjustment (while I still had the 6.5), he was unresponsive).
- 1 commercial vendor that does not offer tuning as a core service (sells other hardware (and will remain nameless unless this vendor wants to chime-in publicly)).
- 1 (maybe 2) individuals (where you need to know the secret handshake to even know that they are able to tune).
- 1 Ex-6.5'er that has all the equipment (might or might sell the stuff, but definitely will NOT tune for anybody).

Hmmmm . . .
Where do we fit into your list? o_O

Ah, apologies.

Here is the revision:
- 2 commercial vendors in the US (one of them is currently incompetent due to ownership change).
- 1 commercial vendor offshore (and last I tried to communicate with him on a tune adjustment (while I still had the 6.5), he was unresponsive).
- 1 commercial vendor that does not offer tuning as a core service (sells other hardware (and will remain nameless unless this vendor wants to chime-in publicly)).
- 1 (maybe 2) individuals (where you need to know the secret handshake to even know that they are able to tune).
- 1 Ex-6.5'er that has all the equipment (might or might sell the stuff, but definitely will NOT tune for anybody).

Back