• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Well....I did it...

dmaxfan

Iliketomakewerewolfmovies
Reaction score
I took advantage of the 72 mo. 0% interest:beer:
So far I love it. It rides and handles better than the lbz. I also like all of the options.
P6290124.jpg

P6290125.jpg

P6290126.jpg

P6290127.jpg

P6290128.jpg

I love black!

Hope all goes well for you..:beer:

shes purty.

Makes me mad that your payments are lower than mine on my 03.

Wonder if youll burn the paint off the fiver when it goes into regen mode.

But at least now you can keep your campy sparkly white with no soot on it.

I almost took advantage of it on monday but they could only give me 10,000 trade in and that was before they looked at my truck.

The truck I had in mind was this:

08 Chevy 2500HD Z71 LTZ CC/SB LTZ, DVD, NAV, Sunroof, everything. It was perfect. Got em down to 49,000.

If I didnt still owe money on this truck I wouldve bought the new one in a heartbeat and sold mine privately.

Oh well.

I almost took advantage of it on monday but they could only give me 10,000 trade in and that was before they looked at my truck.

The truck I had in mind was this:

08 Chevy 2500HD Z71 LTZ CC/SB LTZ, DVD, NAV, Sunroof, everything. It was perfect. Got em down to 49,000.

If I didnt still owe money on this truck I wouldve bought the new one in a heartbeat and sold mine privately.

Oh well.

Maybe, if you wait a little longer...probably can get it down way lower. The sales for big trucks ain't happening from what I've read...and w/ the price of diesel keeps going up, might get lucky and get it for 39g or lower...LOL!

truck sales in the next few years are going to be declining that is due to many factors. unfortunately owning a big,bad fuel sucking truck is not what is kosher anymore. it is now normal to be owning a little car that is green. this will make buying a truck much easier since the prices will fall; gentleman gm/ford/dodge are in real trouble financially, their truck markets are nothing now because their is no demand for trucks outside of business reasons. So they will look for anyway possible to get consumers to buy trucks from them since their supply will also go down in the next few years. i have now been reduced to using my honda as my primary transport vehicle because 100 a week in fuel is ridiculous and with my earnings, does not make sense. i am running biodiesel now and hopefully the gov will recognize that people will start using alternative fuels.

Thats what my dealer said. they told me wait longer, its only going to go down in price.

Besides Id hate to have to pay for a truck for 6 years.

I have enough tied up in keeping mine in one piece. I think Ill keep it for awhile.

Back