• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Well.....add me to the list.....

J Wood

Reaction score
of LB7 injector failures. My truck has been idleing rough, and fuel mileage has decreased, so I dropped it off at my dealer after hours last night. Just got a call from them. They are going to replace all eight injectors.I didn't think to ask what the return rates or anything were, but I don't really care either, as long as it's fixed... :) Should have it back the first of next week...:cool:

Sounds like you got a good dealer!

Hope everything goes well...:)

Heritage in Lawrenceburg. They seem to be pretty "diesel friendly", not to mention I have had a really good relationship with them for years. I'll sure they will take care of me...:D

I was just up there ther other day looking at some new Tahoes..

I've heard myself they're diesel friendly..:beer:

Im one of the lucky guys with a diesel friendly dealer too. They replaced mine after the other dealers wouldnt because the only symptom I had was poor starting. They balanced fine but I knew they were bad.

Had the truck back at the end of the day. Only cost 2,806.80 for all eight but of course I didnt pay a dime thanks to Gm taking care of us.

Probably stage 3 suncoast. Not sure on the convertor yet... It will probably be towards the end of summer or fall when I won't need the truck to pull the race trailer.

Probably stage 3 suncoast. Not sure on the convertor yet... It will probably be towards the end of summer or fall when I won't need the truck to pull the race trailer.

Who will be building it? :noidea:

I got the truck back last week. Runs much smoother, and fuel mileage is back up !
Warranty cost was $2600 to replace all 8. The service writer said it would be quite a bit more as a self pay, as they don't get paid their full labor rates for warranty work.
It had one injector that was pretty bad, and 3 that were borderline.

I got the truck back last week. Runs much smoother, and fuel mileage is back up !
Warranty cost was $2600 to replace all 8. The service writer said it would be quite a bit more as a self pay, as they don't get paid their full labor rates for warranty work.
It had one injector that was pretty bad, and 3 that were borderline.

Glad it working out for you man. Good luck

Glad theyre fixed.

As for the tranny ill let you know how my 1054 converter works. Sounds like itll work out good for me.

Back