• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Welcome Got Juice?

Well, I was told that all the cool people hang out here.

So I had to come along and wreck the average :)

Seriously though, it's good to have another GM 'roost'

And it's nice to have another Cheesehead on the board!

Well, I was told that all the cool people hang out here.

So I had to come along and wreck the average :)

Seriously though, it's good to have another GM 'roost'

And it's nice to have another Cheesehead on the board!

When are you coming back to the land of cheese and beerfarts? I got some brats on the grille.:smileydan:

When are you coming back to the land of cheese and beerfarts? I got some brats on the grille.:smileydan:

No kidding, it's been a while. So long as we aren't gonna be eating that fish that everyone seems to eat out there :)

Eating that can make me clear a room, and kill every living organisim in a 1 block radius.

Hopefully when i get a little more settled, it will be time to travel a bit.

No kidding, it's been a while. So long as we aren't gonna be eating that fish that everyone seems to eat out there :)

Eating that can make me clear a room, and kill every living organisim in a 1 block radius.

Hopefully when i get a little more settled, it will be time to travel a bit.

Let me know when you are coming and I'll PM you my number. Bring some absinthe too, I gotta loosen up the old lady a little.:willynilly:

Hey Juice good to see you here. I liked your write up on the "OHTER PLACE". Some things are not about money. Although these days that's hard for most to see.

Let me know when you are coming and I'll PM you my number. Bring some absinthe too, I gotta loosen up the old lady a little.:willynilly:

LMAO, don't loosen too much or she might loosen the skin on your back that night..... and the morning after, be somewhere else when she wakes up!

If you can get her to drink it! Mine wont touch it:D

A smart woman.... who'd a thunk that?:hand:

Hey Juice good to see you here. I liked your write up on the "OHTER PLACE". Some things are not about money. Although these days that's hard for most to see.

Thank You. Straight from the heart that post took all of 5 minutes to write.
And as far as I am concerned, if it hurts to spell out the truth then so be it.

Another member did PM me to stop whining because you can't get the shit back in the horse, but considering his join date and post count, i did not give him the satisfaction of a response trying to get a rise out of me.

A lot of us poured a lot of tech info on there for free, helped other members out for free, and generally made the place what it was. And in the end 2 people got fat off their greed, and our contribution.
We were never even consulted, or warned. Just a cold FU(K You , and that was that.
Mad as hell.... I still am. I choose to be here because I want to be. Fact of the matter is, there are good members who are on here now, that i know of and stay in contact with. If they were not here, I would not be either.

To me it is a matter of principle, and those principles and morals I will never sacrifice for money. Some folks have a price.... that's their bed to lay in. I simply choose another path.

Speaking of which, I am going back there right now to get something that BELONGS to me. Not the site. They cannot even sue me for plagarisim, because I am the author.

My post on their site is still mine. BRB

Hey Brother! How the hell have you been?

Good Rob, nice to see ya!

I sure hope to get down your way sometime soon. Work is like a nagging wife right now.

So I am on 15 hour days, plus the cattle, and getting my place looking good.

closing in the shop, using the SSL to clear out the blown down trees, and many other things.

I am eating dinner right now, working from before sunup to sundown and beyond.

I am tired and in need of some RnR but other than that...

How's things with you?

Back