• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

webpage creation/hosting

GMCYA

Resident Coonass
Reaction score
How hard is it to create/maintain a business web page?

What is needed?

I am wanting to create a web site for my GF's legal practice so potential clients can read her qualifications and areas of expertise. I want to list the web site address on her business cards because the cards do not reflect all of her practice. Where do I start? :confused:

I'm a Web Developer - been doing web pages almost since the time Al Gore invented the internet. ):h

Sounds like a simple site - you could register a domain and host the site cheaply at GoDaddy.com. They also have some site builder tools that allow you to quickly create the pages for the site although that won't be quite as professional looking as if you hired a real web designer.

If you go the route of hiring a designer, the designer I work with (he designs, I do the HTML coding and back-end programming) is very good - he's won several awards for his work. You can check out his designs at http://www.disarea.com/.

Thanks. Just looking for something simple that can list her qualifications, experience etc. that will not fit on a business card.

Did you ever find anything.

Good host and good free tools when you buy the hosting. I use my own developing programs, but I have used the free builders and it's nice for being free!

www.Nethoststore.com

Back