• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Want to give Rich some thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

12ga diesel

Jack of all, Master of none
Reaction score
I know it's been a while, but I just wanted to let everyone know that Rich is a pretty damn good guy. I was stuck with a truck that was out of service 500 miles from home, in a hotel parking lot, and after checking every single big rig shop in the Kansas City area, I didn't find what I needed, and made a call to Rich. He gave me his time and made sure I got the fuel filter for my FASS I needed and got it to me over night sent right to the hotel. It was a huge help and I just wanted to say it in a public forum. I really appreciate his help. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!

It's always nice to see the results on the other end, whether it's in the form of a post like this or the face of a customer at the shop.

Some of my customers think it's weird when we give them the keys to their vehicle and tell 'em to take it for ride. Usually they ask, "Well aren't ya going with me?"

Nope! You go enjoy. We'll know exactly what you think when you get back.

Usually it's, "HOLY S@#%!"

I'd rather them take their vehicle out, relax, have a little fun without one of us in the truck with them to interrupt it.

:thumbsup:

Customer service can go a long ways...

Not bad either for a full time SFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back