• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Want a better ride out of your 3500?

It looks like to me it'd change the ride height as the mounting point of the rear part of the sprint assembly is being moved up 2-4". No?

I didn't measure but I cant tell the difference in height.Cal did you get yours in yet?

I didn't measure but I cant tell the difference in height.Cal did you get yours in yet?

Not yet Jim......I just got back from a trip and I have to take the camper off to do it. I have been catching up around the house. Hope to have them on next week. Can you tell the difference in the ride?

Not yet Jim......I just got back from a trip and I have to take the camper off to do it. I have been catching up around the house. Hope to have them on next week. Can you tell the difference in the ride?

Yes I can, takes the harsh bumps out when empty.I will see how it does loaded up this next week.Going on a little trip with the toys.Welcome back

I am so frustrated! Got mine in about a three weeks ago and everytime I have a three + hour block of time to install them, it starts raining. Today, I actually got the truck off the ground, but didn't get the stands under it in time, and down came the rain!!!

It's beginning to feel like we live in Seattle or something!

But now I have a sorta dumb question. Where are you guys placing the jack stands to hold the back of the truck up?

set them right abotu 6" before the frame goes up. ot the front spring monuts.

the engine and front will keep the rear up.

if you got 6 ton stand you can set them under the hitch.

They're three ton stands and they are standard height. Can't put them under the hitch because the hitch has to come loose to remove the shackle bolts.

Looks like it is time for a jack stand upgrade.

Updates boys, updates... please? :)
x2 I use my dually as a daily driver, which means it spends a chunk of time rolling empty. Smoothing out the harsh ride would be GREAT! :thumbsup:

Since I brew my own biodiesel, it's actually cheaper to drive the dually than to drive our Nissan Altima. :D

Last edited:
Back