• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

*** WalkingJ RattleStop Giveaway ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
TurboTahoe is the winner, as a result of my daughter's choice again. She chose your post number. Please PM me your mailing address!

Thanks for your interest folks, I'll be sending a PM to all who entered with a little Christmas consolation offer. Still time to add Walking J to your Christmas lists! We appreciate your support of our little inventing company.

Thanks for being a great supporting vendor...:thumbsup:

and Congrats to TurboTahoe on winning...:fest30:

Congrats TurboTahoe! And thanks again to Walking J designs for being such an incredible vendor. I hope the other vendors chime in and do things like this. Its giveaways like these that really help to stur up buisness!

Wow. I am so pleased and thankful to win. The Red Tahoe is seriously in need of the Rattlestops. The dash actually rattles, and my prior solution was to put a spot or two (or three) of marine goop in an attempt to keep the cracks around the retention screws from spreading. I promise that the Tahoe will be happier with a rattle-free dash. Thanks so much for the awesome giveaway. I'll give you guys a blow by blow on the install (such as it is...) Thank you again, it's just wonderful.

-Rob :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back