• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Walking J Designs?

restoguy

Reaction score
Any one know the whereabouts of Patrick at WJD? I placed an order 3 weeks ago and still haven't seen anything. I sent two emails and left a voice message about the status of my order and I have yet to hear back. Is everything OK over there? Anybody know what the problem is?

I'm not sure that I'm the one to answer this, I feel its a shame on them, He Patrick dose not stand up to the reputation that He stands for... With the thought for the Members of TTS...

Haven't seen a post from him lately and was wondering what was going on. Hopefully he's alright cause that is not characteristic of his normal customer service.

I noticed he hadn't posted here in a while. I was hoping that someone here might know him personally and have some information. I hope everything is alright, but it does make me wonder.

I have also been waiting to hear back from him for 2 plus weeks on a credit for a "Heath" tune. Still nothing yet. I'm also hoping everything is alright. He has been great in the past.

i looked at his profile and it says his last activity was may 19. i wonder why he hasnt been on here for while. when i ordered my tune he got right back to me but that was last year.

I agree. uncharacteristic. he went above and beyond on my order.

btw, where did orrum go? his excitement was contagious.

I placed an order the first of the month. I left messages at the middle of the month and finally got a reply. My package finally shipped the 24th and I got it on the 29th.

My guess is Patrick must have something going on to distract him, he always had good service and was a contributor to this forum.

Well I still haven't heard anything back from Pat at Walking J. So I'm going to give it until monday then I'm going to request a refund from Paypal.

Based on the latest from WJD, I wouldn't recommend that anyone purchase anything from the website. If you can get Pat on the phone, that would be different. (and if you do, please ask him to come here and explain the problem)

Does anybody have the inside track on DIY Feed the Beast info? I want to install this 'upgrade' but if I can't buy it, I'll have to make it!

Sorry, my bad. Guess when you've been here a while (I'm talking about me) you start to think that you don't need to use the 'search' feature 'cause if it was here, you'd know about it! Thanks for 'keeping me honest'!

Well I still haven't heard anything back from Pat at Walking J. So I'm going to give it until monday then I'm going to request a refund from Paypal.

Based on the latest from WJD, I wouldn't recommend that anyone purchase anything from the website. If you can get Pat on the phone, that would be different. (and if you do, please ask him to come here and explain the problem)

Does anybody have the inside track on DIY Feed the Beast info? I want to install this 'upgrade' but if I can't buy it, I'll have to make it!

Not positive but I believe you only have so many days to file a complaint with PP. Hopefully they can help you out.

Here is the link to FTB......
http://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/sh...e-Beast-Part-I-amp-Part-II-Improve-fuel-to-IP

According to paypal, you have 45 days from the date of transaction to open a dispute in the resolution center.

I ordered an IP fitting from them almost a month ago, since I was not in a hurry to get it I didn't even think about it till last week when I realized I still didn't have it. I was able to get a quick response via email at [email protected]

Good Luck.

Back