• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Walking J Designs - Proud to now carry BioPro Biodiesel Processors

Veg_Out

Walking J Designs
Reaction score
Hello all,

We are proud to carry the BioPro line of Biodiesel processors. They work wonderfully.

I have for nearly 2 1/2 years now been running B100 in my Suburban, made from this machine. We have used the same machine to feed a Duramax, a 12 Valve Cummins, a 24 Valve Cummins, an old Mercedes, 3 new Mercedes, and a PowerStroke. All love it, and purr like quiet little kittens.

For those of you with emissions testing, let me just say that your test scores, and opacity will improve dramatically.

All you need now is a restaurant connection. I partnered with 2 friends on my BioPro, and we have made our money back and are now ahead. For folks who travel extensively, the savings add up quickly.

Thanks again,

Patrick Crow
Walking J Designs

http://walkingjdesigns.myshopify.com/products/biopro-150-biodiesel-processor

Damn that thing is making me drool! I want one! If only it wasn't $6000!

I'd be tempted to talk to the boss and see if he would be interested in buying one for the fleet of trucks and using it that way...

Just push the big green button and walk way, now THAT I wouldn't mind!

Very nice Patrick. I looked at the information on the 150. What needs to be added into the processor? Do you sell those products too?
With the amount of fuel that I use, it would take me a little over 2 years to pay for it.

Same here. That thing would pay for itself in 2 years for me, after that it would be making ME money. That doesn't include other guys I know with diesels that wouldn't mind paying even 2 bucks a gallon for diesel. Not to mention a diesel fuel that will naturally make there truck run cleaner than it could ever run on straight petro...

Pat is it just me or is the BioPro 150 and 190 really for the same price as listed on your site? Or did I just ruin it for everybody :eek:

hell even if the boss says no I may consider taking a trip to the bank tomorrow and seeing if they may consider...

Here's how we did it!

Here's how I did it. My business partners and I each tossed in $3,000. One of us had access to a shop where we could place the machine.

All 3 families switched to diesel cars and trucks over time. I, and both my partners each bought an old Mercedes, and I already had my Burb. One partner went fancy and bought his wife a 99 Mercedes e class diesel. Great car. We all sold our gassers, and I had some money left over, so which became my $3,000.

We made deals with a couple of restaurants, who were pleased as punch to give us their super clean canola oil, and voila instant free fuel. I run B100 all the way down to 20 degrees, once it starts getting colder than that, I add 50% petroleum. In my 1978 Benz, I never add petroleum. For some reason, that old girl could run on butter, it has the big Bosch pump, so it'd suck gravel if it was thirsty.

We paid back our investment in 1 year, 3 months. And, it's been cheap easy fuel from there. We sell enough to pay for our methanol and lye, so it's just really the time. It takes about a 1/2 hour every couple days to start and finish a batch.

My Suburban loves the stuff, we've used it with a Duramax, a PowerStroke, a Jeep Liberty, several old and new Mercedes, a big new fancy Cummins (what a truck) and an Isuzu NPR box van.

Very nice Patrick. I looked at the information on the 150. What needs to be added into the processor? Do you sell those products too?
With the amount of fuel that I use, it would take me a little over 2 years to pay for it.

You must add lye and methanol into the separate containers for them on the machine. Then, turn it on, and hit the button. Come back the next day, drain off the glycerin (makes wonderful soap/dust abatement etc) and hit the wash button. It does a water wash, heats and dries the diesel, and bingo, pump it it.

My first batch, I had my burb almost empty before I put in the bio. Drove about 200 yards, and actually heard the thing quiet down as the fuel made it's way into the IP.

PS, no more money to Saudi, just to my farming friends.

I hate to be a fly in the ointment but I must remind you guys that this process is illegal. It is tax evasion if used taxable use(motor fuel) Not to mention there are state and federal regulations regarding refinement of motor fuels etc. Backyard brewers who fly under the radar and don't brag usually don't have a problem but start producing and selling it or using it onraod in CMV's and you can and will get in alot of trouble. I am a Licensed Diesel Retailer in two states. Trust me. You don't screw with fuel taxes or epa.

I hate to be a fly in the ointment but I must remind you guys that this process is illegal. It is tax evasion if used taxable use(motor fuel) Not to mention there are state and federal regulations regarding refinement of motor fuels etc. Backyard brewers who fly under the radar and don't brag usually don't have a problem but start producing and selling it or using it onraod in CMV's and you can and will get in alot of trouble. I am a Licensed Diesel Retailer in two states. Trust me. You don't screw with fuel taxes or epa.

Aces,

You are correct that dodging taxes is illegal. We provide the forms you will need to pay your road tax when you make fuel. Making fuel is extraordinarily gratifying. Not sending money to Texaco, Chevron, Exxon and Saudi Arabia is priceless.

No prob, not trying to be a PIA but don't want to see anyone get in trouble. There was a senior citzen doing in CT and they pinched him. He got in all sorts of trouble. It made the news.

We are selling our demo unit. Normally $8995, we are going to demo the larger unit, our BioPro 190 is now available for $4995.

Thanks much!

We are selling our demo unit. Normally $8995, we are going to demo the larger unit, our BioPro 190 is now available for $4995.

Thanks much!

Pat what is the condition of the used demo unit? Basically the exact same thing as the BioPro190 just been used before?

Pat what is the condition of the used demo unit? Basically the exact same thing as the BioPro190 just been used before?

Yes exactly. We are going to upgrade to the larger unit. It's in showroom condition, and has made probably 20 batches. Thanks.

If you purchase the unit, we can setup a skype video demonstration and I'll show you how to set it all up and fly.

Yes exactly. We are going to upgrade to the larger unit. It's in showroom condition, and has made probably 20 batches. Thanks.

If you purchase the unit, we can setup a skype video demonstration and I'll show you how to set it all up and fly.

If shipping is more than $7.00,....Forget it! :D

Back