• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Walbro Pumps

LanduytG

Reaction score
As you all know the Walbro FRB-5 will be going up in price it won't be double but its going to be enough of a jump to cause us to use a better pump. What I mean by better is its essentially the same pump but will be corrosion resistant which is better for the pickup application anyway. Looks the same and has the same spec and will plug directly into the OE harness. Price will be $125. When we run out of the FRB-5 this is what we will be offering. We go through several hundred of these pumps a year because we use them in another product we build and it helps to keep the cost down to you all.

Greg

So it's a Walbo or a differnt brand ?? I'm confused.
Nothing to be confused about. Its all in the first post. Its still a Walbro, it still have the same spec except its corrosion resistant and will be cheaper than the FRB5.

Greg

As you all know the Walbro FRB-5 will be going up in price it won't be double but its going to be enough of a jump to cause us to use a better pump. What I mean by better is its essentially the same pump but will be corrosion resistant which is better for the pickup application anyway. Looks the same and has the same spec and will plug directly into the OE harness. Price will be $125. When we run out of the FRB-5 this is what we will be offering. We go through several hundred of these pumps a year because we use them in another product we build and it helps to keep the cost down to you all.

Greg

Sorry but that reads to me like you were offering an alternative.

We now have 50 pumps on the self. This is all the supplier had of the FRB-5 The price we have always had at $90 will be go till these are gone. No group buy needed because we use our money to purchase what we sell not yours.

Greg

Back