• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

VVME warranty

Will

Boobies make me happy
Reaction score
Anyone had anything warrantied by this company? Had to install relay harnesses today and when I went to disconnect the low beam ballast one of the metal prongs broke off inside the connector. Water had gotten into it and rusted the connector. Naturally it's on the low beam side to. I still have my HIR bulbs and am putting those in for the time being.I am pretty pissed off about this right now. I called them and talked to someone in customer service who some what spoke English. Gave them my name and my dad's name as he ordered them for me for Christmas. They say they don't have a record of that name so I'm going to get the order number from dad and email them the info. :mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5:

Well for anyone that is interested VVME is a company that will stand behind their product. Last week I received a brand new set to replace the one bad ballast. Very happy with the outcome.

Back