• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

video of my 6.5

That looks nice good price too but no, im ready to move on i found a cummins turbo diesel i want im just trying to sell my truck and my van to get it, kind of hard to sell when it shuts down like that but ive had alot of offers of $4000 so i may take it not sure yet

Truck just sold for $4000 i told the guy it stalls on me every now and then and he still wanted it so he picks it up monday, its been nice hanging out with you 6.5 guys thanks for all the help to bad i didnt get it running right but oh well, im making a 3 hour trip to pick up my new dodge next saturday....

Hey guys i found a cummins its a 2000 dodge ram 2500 cummins 24 valve turbo diesel, its got a hx35 turbo, rebuilt motor with about 30k on it, new tranny, 4" exhaust turbo back. the kid i got it from just needed a small car so he sold it to me for 4 grand i looked the blue book up and its over 10 grand for the same truck, it does need a wheel bearing on the front, but thats not to hard to do. Heres a pic

dodge1.jpg

this was after i spent about 4 hours cleaning and waxing it, i dont have any pics of the inside but its in good shape also no rips or burn holes or stains on the carpet, i really lucked out on this one, shes a keeper.....

Well.. Sorry I don't like your new truck, but I hope you get good service from it. The Cummins makes it bearable I suppose.

Buy hey that's my opinion. Take that and a dollar and go buy yourself a soda. :)

With an auto tranny they bring about 4-5 here. My neighbor does atleast 2 Airdog and drawstraw installs a week. The engines are nice but the wrappers aren't the best. It does look clean and straight though.

Nice truck!! I would love to find a nice clean first Gen W250/W350, 1991-1993 Reg Cab. I love those trucks. Should have bought one back in the spring of 1994 when that style came out.

What is the link to local truck/auto traders down there??

Hey guys i found a cummins its a 2000 dodge ram 2500 cummins 24 valve turbo diesel, its got a hx35 turbo, rebuilt motor with about 30k on it, new tranny, 4" exhaust turbo back. the kid i got it from just needed a small car so he sold it to me for 4 grand i looked the blue book up and its over 10 grand for the same truck, it does need a wheel bearing on the front, but thats not to hard to do. Heres a pic

dodge1.jpg

this was after i spent about 4 hours cleaning and waxing it, i dont have any pics of the inside but its in good shape also no rips or burn holes or stains on the carpet, i really lucked out on this one, shes a keeper.....

Back