• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Vid of my balance rates/rail pressure

What the heck is a rail pressure, Gerald? I used to know how to communicate with you, but since you went to the DARK SIDE, muy no comprende :hihi:

J/k ... one of teh DMax guys will probably be along in a while. Nice to see ya around again!

Try a HEAVY dose of power service and 2 stroke oil and give it a tankful. Many times this will loosen em up and buy you some time. Most likely though you will end up needing a new regulator.

Thanks guys. I'm gonna be looking for a FPR I think. The truck seems to be getting worse. I use PS white for winter, maybe I'll throw a heavy dose into it and see how she goes.

Jim...I never left, just spending more time reading and less time posting. Imagine how many threads a 6.5er has to read to catch up to the rest of the dmax guys! I'm spreading my wings.

Jim...I never left, just spending more time reading and less time posting. Imagine how many threads a 6.5er has to read to catch up to the rest of the dmax guys! I'm spreading my wings.

x2, I feel like a total noob looking for dmax parts and diagnosing precedures

Those of us that have been in the DMax crowd for 5-6, heck, even 10+ years can forget all the stuff that became 2nd nature as the years and miles rolled by.

Back