• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Vendors with shops in northern US/Western Canada

SIR VEYOR

Lurker & Sponge
Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm looking at taking my Burb from Cincinatti,OH to Edmonton, AB. I was thinking of stopping in at Kennedy's and maybe having them do some work on it as I was going by. From what I've read they're a top act and are very good with 6.5's. Anybody with negative views on Kennedy Diesel?

Does anybody know what Kennedy's shop rates might be? It'll help with my budgeting and timeline maybe for what I'd look at having done. Some things are better priced to buy elsewhere, but I don't think they run a shop. Trying to balance things out.

Are there any other vendors/shops in between that it might be worth dropping into in person/having work done there? I've got a little time when I make the trip for detours.

I realize that this question covers some territory, but it is a road trip...

Thanks,
Sir Veyor

Why don't you give him a call directly? Instead of getting secondary information.

I heard he answers phone himself.

He is a stand up guy. I bought a set of Bilstein and the LP/OPS harness. All are good so far.

Last edited:
I've never heard a bad word spoken about kennedy. Here or over at the place. 2nd hand info on his shop rate would be just that,second hand. He's as close as your phone.

Back