• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Used GEP Long Blocks

bobbiemartin

Author of The DB2 Conversion Guide
Reaction score
I may have an opportunity to get 4 or 5 used GEP long blocks. I have to do a little more checking into this, but what I was told is these are used GEP engines made around 2002-2004. They are NA engines and would include the block, crank, rods, heads, etc. As they are NA engines, they have the correct type of heads for sidemount turbo trucks. They have no ancillaries or injection pumps. They are being sold as "rebuildable cores", so while they may run I would recommend these be the basis for a rebuild, not as a good used engine. Again, I need to verify, but I was assured these are genuine GEP castings, not GM 506 blocks. As with any used engines, there is no guarantee what the condition is.

Would there be any interest in these? I would need to sell them for $1200 each to make this work out. They would be palletized and available for pickup or truck shipment in Jacksonville, Florida. If anyone has any interest you can post here or email me.

Back