• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Upstate Diesel Performance puts on Upstate Bombers Blackout 09

Res1cue

Reaction score
Upstate Bombers Presents Bombers Blackout 09

Bracket Racing and Test and Tune. Come out an meet the Bombers. We are a Group of Guys who all share Diesel in the blood. Based in Upstate New York, Upstate Diesel Performance owned by Jim Latta, and Chad Taylor, is hosting the first annual Truck day. This is not only a club gathering, but an oppurtunity to welcome all truck lovers, into our community for a fun filled day of Drag racing, tuning, wrenching and sociallizing.

May 17

Gates open at 8 am, and Testing starts at 9 am.

Visit www.upstatebombers.com for more details and www.estadrags.com for directons. We hope to see you there!

Last edited:
I have the day off so I will be there, I'm giving up a day of walleye fishing so I expect every one who can be there to be there. Lets make this a get to know each other day ( sorry, I know it sounds gay ) I'm looking forward to meeting every one.

Had a good time, even if it was windy as hell. Races were delayed over an hour due to the wind blowing the light tree over smashing all the lights.:eek: The boys and I enjoyed meeting every one and putting some faces with names. Jim may have converted my youngest from...Ford to Chevy so the day was well worth the wind burn. We're talking about heading down to the pulls next weekend.

Back