• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Upstate Bombers 2nd annual dyno day

Hey guys here is the address to the place for the Dyno. This is the address to the actuall Dyno not the meeting place before hand.

105 Pinnacle Hill Rd.
Fulton, NY 13060

awesome! cant wait for saturday! and to the guys that havent been there before, when youre trying to find the place and you think youre in the totally wrong area, youre there. the shop is on the left off the road a bit behind a house if i remember correctly with no signage, only way i found it last year was the orange cone out at the driveway!

thats cool, got some bad news here though, might not be making it out after all. went to load up tune 10 on my epower last night and the f'in thing froze up and gave me an error and now my glow plugs dont light and my truck wont even crank. tuner seems to be stuck and i cant load tunes or return it to stock even. had to have the truck towed home last night so i gotta wait till noon to call and see if i can get this straightened out. i hope its something easy and i can fix it today, i checked all the fuses last night but didnt find anything wrong so im lost as to what the problem is.

just got back, had a great time again and was good to see everybody and meet some new guys. and thanks again Jim and Chad and whoever else helped set up the event (Jims wife for one, keeping track of the money and such), looking forward to the next time!

Thanks for everything Jim's wife, Jim and Chad. Maybe next time we could meet at the track and do some 1/4 mile times or see who breaks some tie-rods. LOL

Thanks for everything Jim's wife, Jim and Chad. Maybe next time we could meet at the track and do some 1/4 mile times or see who breaks some tie-rods. LOL

just got back, had a great time again and was good to see everybody and meet some new guys. and thanks again Jim and Chad and whoever else helped set up the event (Jims wife for one, keeping track of the money and such), looking forward to the next time!

Big thanks to everyone that could make it. We had a great time.
Everything went very well. Thank you everyone that helped out.
We had a better turnout than last year and would like to repeat
that again next year.

We will definetly have to get together for a day of drag racing!

Jim, Jess, and Chad

Jim Chad and Jess,

Thanks for all the work you guys put in today. It was alot of fun and I am looking forward to doing it again next year. It was also nice to meet everyone today and put some faces with all the names on here.

P.S. Jim change those dyno numbers in your sig. You beat those numbers by alot today, with a stock trans btw!

Last edited:
Jim Chad and Jess,

Thanks for all the work you guys put in today. It was alot of fun and I am looking forward to doing it again next year. It was also nice to meet everyone today and put some faces with all the names on here.

P.S. Jim change those dyno numbers in your sig. You beat those numbers by alot today, with a stock trans btw!

Yeah, I don't know if I should, I think I will catch alot of crap for it.:lol:

Jim are you guys gonna post up the dyno vids on you tube? I'd like to see the smoke from foreman's truck and that maroon dodge with the stacks.

Back