• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Upstate Bombers 2nd annual dyno day

Reaction score
July 19th

Jim Fords Dyno service
Fulton ,NY

will start at 9:00 am sharp, will probaly arange a meet at the gas station down the road at 8am or so for the early birds, to do a little BSing.

Price will be 75.00 per 3 runs
Some luck dyno contestant will get there runs for free, from Diesel Bombers.com. We will draw at the end of the day and refund if you are still there(or by mail) or we will give you credit at Upstate Diesel Performance.

There will be no gassers allowed at this one, since the time it took to do one last year.

We will be having food for 10.00 per plate, or if you would like to bring something to help out that would be great.

We are also working on prizes for high numbers of the day and also brand high numbers.
Any questions feel free to ask .

Chad and Jim of Upstate Diesel Performance

This sucks, I'm at work and you guys are playing.:cryin: How about posting up some numbers so I can pretend I'm there instead of at work.

I plan on heading down. Hopefully I can get all the stuff done that I plan on doing before then.

Back