• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ummmmm .... Hello

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Consultant
Reaction score
:hurray::cheers2::th_CONGRA34:

To Nick (Unit453) and all his helping hands on getting this site up and running.

I have taken some time to look over some of the forums that everyone has came up with. It seems to be the making of a great place to hang out and shoot the shit about many things that surround our trucks and what we use them for. I even see a "Suspension and Wheels", ):h :thumbsup:

So alittle about me for the member that are not familiar with my user name. My name is Nick Vazquez and I own Nor-Cal Truck. My shop builds Chevy's, Ford's and Dodge's. Basically all 3/4-1 ton trucks. Anything from basic shocks to full blow tow rigs and even full built "Street Trucks";) What ever you are into we are there to make your rig kick ass.

I personally own a new LMM 3500HD Dually that you can see the mod's in my sig. I have been a Ford freak for about 6-7 years now but for 2008 i made the choice to switch back to Chevy like I had for my first truck:hurray:.

What ever help I can lend on suspension and performance I am more than happy to jump in on a forum question if needed. :cheers2:

Nor-Cal Nick

The Cognito parts are bad ass. Everyone at the alignment shop had to take a look and ask questions. Thanks again.:cheers2:

And welcome to the site.

What's up guys ...

Keep me posted for any product you want me to do write ups on. I already had a request for Bilstein's.

Nor-Cal Nick

Back