• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Uh Oh!

Sparky8370

Do chickens have large talons
Reaction score
What happened to the tune libraries? I don't think I grabbed my stock tunes. Part of the reason I put them there was just in case my computer took a dump, and my last one did.

What happened to the tune libraries? I don't think I grabbed my stock tunes. Part of the reason I put them there was just in case my computer took a dump, and my last one did.

There still on the websever also Jay. If this fails, which it shouldn't. PM your email address and I'll get them from there for you.

jeff i made a nice tutorial on some efi stuff, any luck with it coming back. i put a lot of time into it. it will be good here if you guys are trying to get more traffic this way.

jeff i made a nice tutorial on some efi stuff, any luck with it coming back. i put a lot of time into it. it will be good here if you guys are trying to get more traffic this way.

Was it posted in the EFILive section?

I'll try to find it and if not I'll copy it over from the old server...it should still be there...

Back