• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

twin setup

crash

Reaction score
I just bought a s475 and looking at using it for twins what all do i need to set it up like oil lines piping and ect not sure where to put the oil lines ive never messed with twins so not sure where to start

Here is a picture of my setup.you can see how the piping goes.As far as the oil drain lines most put it on the oil pan,Just make sure you either have a way to keep the shavings out of the pan or I would pull the pan to drill it.
As of the oil feed lin just come of your oil filter housing.
Darryl

Attachments

• IMAG0005.jpg
    IMAG0005.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0004.jpg
    IMAG0004.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 6
Is that all i would need? what size oil lines should i look for and i just need to tap in my filter housing for supply that looks damn good thanks

Is it a t-6?
most of the time you can buy the setup alot cheaper than you can build it yourself
How are you going to build the mount for your second charger,all the bends in for the setup.
It is alot of work and if you dont have another one to see all the different mounting and pipeing it usually dont work out very well.

ita an s475 1.32 ar 75/96mm yea iam looking at coming off my stock one for now

not sure which one i need the turbo hasnt got here yet but trying to get every thing together

Back