• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tundra and 160 tune.

Came back from San Diego last night. Raced a reg cab short bed 5.7 tundra up the ramp from mission gorge onto 125. Had him by an easy 3-4 trucks by the time I hit the freeway and was still pullin on him all the way to 120+..... damn gm speedos.

That was with an EFI tune thats supposed to be ~360hp to the wheels. Stock trans, truck probably weighs 7400lb with me in it. They can take us stock but not so much with a decent tune.

Came back from San Diego last night. Raced a reg cab short bed 5.7 tundra up the ramp from mission gorge onto 125. Had him by an easy 3-4 trucks by the time I hit the freeway and was still pullin on him all the way to 120+..... damn gm speedos.

That was with an EFI tune thats supposed to be ~360hp to the wheels. Stock trans, truck probably weighs 7400lb with me in it. They can take us stock but not so much with a decent tune.

That's what I like to hear. :D

Those Tundra's must blow everything 1/2 ton domestic out of the water....I want one.............

A buddy of mine has a Toyota crew cab that he has been bragging up wicked. He has even told me his truck can pull just as much as mine :rolleyes5:. I am yet to catch him on the highway to run him, i have my predator set at 85hp right now and the air filter is fresh. I still need to change the fuel filter and the oil but i dont think that will slow me down any. For some reason these guys think its all HP that makes them go, with my tuner i figure my D-Max is almost double the torque of his engine and we all know its torque that makes things happen.):h

Back