• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

*** TTS Shirts Feeler ***

Would you like to have a graphic, just the name, or both?

• Graphic, and Site Name

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Just Site Name

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Either one is Fine.

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've been in contact with a very professinal shirt printing company to design us some shirts for the site. I for one, would love to have a nice TTS shirt to wear around town.

Our first ideas our of course, the site name, then some type of graphic beneath the name. We've had a few suggestions of Rods and Pistons crossed, etc.

First off, would you have interest in a graphic T-Shirt with a nice image and site name? Or Just a Plain shirt with NO logo?

Please vote on the poll.

TheTruckStop.us

The name on the Shirts will be complete like above.

Sounds good to me. As far as graphics how about something with a turbo in it.

Excellent idea as it represents everyone, not just the 6.5 or the 6.6. I will put that suggestion to the design team.

I like both shirt ideas. I voted for graphic and name. Both ideas of the pistons and rods crossed or a turbo are something I would be all for.

I like the crossed pistons idea, but isn't that something they do for Diesel Power Challenge every year? I'm just worried about getting flak for that...

I like the crossed pistons idea, but isn't that something they do for Diesel Power Challenge every year? I'm just worried about getting flak for that...

It's just an example. Yes, it can't be exactly like that, but, Diesel Power wasn't the first to use that similar type of logo either.

Cool, I do have a DTR shirt and a *gulp* DP shirt, I am in for a TTS shirt. It'd probably be too much to ask for our handle on here and member number, huh? :D

Cool, I do have a DTR shirt and a *gulp* DP shirt, I am in for a TTS shirt. It'd probably be too much to ask for our handle on here and member number, huh? :D

Oh yes, the printer would have to change patterns every time. He would not like that.. :D

I'm in. 3XL(T) for me as well.

Something with a turbo would be cool. I'd definitely like to see a final design to vote on.

I'm in for one. A medium is good for me. Now, maybe I read the above wrong but I take it that means that just getting our member name on here on the backs of the shirt is not really a feasible option?

Back