• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

TTS Shirts - Design Inside! - AND PRICES!

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Designs are here!

I'm finalizing pricing and should start taking orders by the end of the week.

We will be offering the Following:

T-Shirts in BLACK (No Pocket) - Sizes from M-XL. 2XL, and 3XL are available, I need to know in advance.

t-shirt-post-1.jpg

Long Sleeve T-Shirts (With Pocket) - Sizes from M-XL. 2XL, and 3XL are available, I need to know in advance.

t-shirt-post-1-with-pocket.PNG

Hooded Sweatshirts - Sizes from M-XL. 2XL, and 3XL are available, I need to know in advance.

*NON HOODED SWEATSHIRTS** are still in the air for orders, if we have 5 or more to be ordered we can have them to.

Same as the others, but the logo is large and center of the front. Same on back.

hoodie-for-post-1.jpg

Prices will be set by this evening. I will update this post with the appropriate prices.

We will be taking Pre-Orders once prices are set. This allows us to order a close amount that are in demand.

PRICING:

PriceGuide-2.PNG

+ SHIPPING. I'm currently trying to figure out the most economical way to ship these to the members. I'll update with a final guide when I find something...

Attachments

• tshirt mockup1.jpg
    tshirt mockup1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I like the logo! Black is perfect for working on a 6.5 and not showing the oil stains... :thumbsup:

I like the logo! Black is perfect for working on a 6.5 and not showing the oil stains... :thumbsup:

That was one reason for black. Now, I do expect us to do some white shirts sometime in the spring as it's getting warmer and closer to summer.

I'm in for white

Right now, we are only offering black. If we can get 10+ orders for white it's not a problem.

I will setup the store so you can order white, but remember, if 10 + are not ordered you will get the black clothing. It cost so much for each different color shirt you make so I have to pass the cost on, if we can get 10+ that will offset the charge.

Looks good! I'm in for at least 1 in black. S'pose anybody would ask for a gray version?

I tried to call but got no answer.

I got through this time. The cotton and the yarn are made in the USA. The shirts are made in the Honduras, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua & Bangladesh

There are shirts made in the USA and Canada.

I'll have the ordering system up this evening. Also, the manufacturing process has already been set.. It isn't going to change now.

Back