• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

TTS Brotherhood of Handshakers Club

I did own a 92 K1500 4x4 with a 5 Spd (I am assuming ZF6). But I understand. You all have a great time. It was fun to see what you'll are about. :cheers2:

ZF6 is only behind d-max and 8100 BBC from 01-07, your 92 was some sort of New Venture i imagine.:auto:

Guys, we better change it to GM Manuals, covering ZF6, NV4500, (whatever's behind the 6.2), etc.(nobody knows where the New Venture area is!!:D:eek:ut::smash:)

My '71 K20 has an sm465 in it, and my cummins was an nv5600. I only got the Allison because I couldn't find a zf-6 D-max, after I got it there was 4 zf-6's for sale locally, go figure. Do I qualify?

Can I join the brotherhood? I have a 1993 Chevrolet C3500 with a 5 speed!
Thanks!

how about if i want to do an allison/ZF-6 swap? would i qualify to be member? i really miss my third pedel on the floor. :(

Ken

If you want to or actually do? Big difference ):h. I jumped in one of our ranch trucks today and went right for the clutch and remembered it was a **** auto when my foot found nothing :eek:.

Someone update this list already.

how about if i want to do an allison/ZF-6 swap? would i qualify to be member? i really miss my third pedel on the floor. :(

Ken

Here is the list so far:

#1 ZF6 MAN
#2 michael nelson
#3 01duramax6spd
#4 DunesRunner08
#5 jc64
#6 Cheyenne19
#7 gearhead
#8 Kessler Farms
#9 deeretracks
#10 precision37
#11 bighawg
#12 duramax3388
#13 KBcoltcompany
#14 farmer0_1
#15 BigO-L3
#16 DnHolland
#17 ghitch75
#18 13secondhandshaker
#19 GM Guy
#20 05_LLY
#21 Z79outlaw
#22 MattZ71
#23 DieselCash
#24 dirtfarmer629
#25 shortcircut65

Whitetail sold his 71 so I guess he gets to join the Ally club unless he converts over ):h
If I missed something let me know.

so fi youll let me in id be #26 got to love grindin gears i bout an auto as a second truck so my gf could drive it and i hate the damn thing every time i get in i slam my foot down befor i start it makes me feel like a dumb a$$

Back