• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

TTS - BoHC

jc64

( . Y . )
Reaction score
Seeing we now have a "Truck Specific Club" forum, can a club forum be made for the TTS Brotherhood of Handshaker's Club.

jc

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no problems doing this...but I need the majority of members to be in agreement on this...

Right now your club is forum specific(manual transmissions) and gets far more attention where it is I feel it would lose some visibility ...only way people would know it exists is if they scrolled down to club forums or saw it in another members signature...

It's you guys call...I'll do it whatever way you guys want...

I have no problems doing this...but I need the majority of members to be in agreement on this...

Right now your club is forum specific(manual transmissions) and gets far more attention where it is I feel it would lose some visibility ...only way people would know it exists is if they scrolled down to club forums or saw it in another members signature...

It's you guys call...I'll do it whatever way you guys want...
The Handshaker Club thread in the manual transmission section seems to have disappeared.

jc

The Handshaker Club thread in the manual transmission section seems to have disappeared.

jc

fixed...it got switched to off topic in the merge...

did you guys still want it as a club in the club sections?(we need a vote or general consensus)

I'm cool either way. When I was looking for the clubs, I went to the clubs forum page first.... then searched.

I change my vote to have it here. 88gmc is right, if one wants to join a club, this area should be a one stop shop for joining a club, not chasing threads in the related area.

Back