• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Truck project

Truck project

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the first generation HD3500GM dually was offered with a Dana80 or other rear diff that had E-drum parking brake and brake rotors all in the same axle ,19.5 wheels, 7.25x10 lug pattern and not the later metric lug pattern? Part stores tell GM did so.lf so l need an assembly number or vin# would be helpful to locate a complete axle.

Thanks,

Pat

What year?
I have a 95 with 19.5 wheels and tires but my parking break is on the back end of the trans.
I have been told only the rear is 10 lug. The front is 5 lug. I have not verified this. Mine has wheel simulators.
I do have 4 wheel disc brakes.

All 3500hd's had the parking brake on the back of the trans, it was a requirement for medium duty trucks to have one there iirc. Have you tried gmt455.com for info?

What year?
I have a 95 with 19.5 wheels and tires but my parking break is on the back end of the trans.
I have been told only the rear is 10 lug. The front is 5 lug. I have not verified this. Mine has wheel simulators.
I do have 4 wheel disc brakes.
I built an old truck on a later chassis 12valve Cummins, 10spd fuller trans now looking for rear axle with that lug pattern and E-brake .Part stores tell me rotor/drum assembly is available 1995-2002 7.25×10 lug pattern. Maybe not true but thanks for your reply. Truckproject

Back