• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Traded in the 02' for a 10'!

DieselSlug

Reaction score
Last night we went to our local Ford dealer after i found a 2010 Escape listed on auto trader. Ended up buying this unit for $14,995. 63K miles, real nice shape and brand new tires!

The old escape was in need of a cv shaft, rear drive shaft and the trans started shifting a little weird.

IMG95201307019520103095312_zps1d9f9dcc.jpg
[/URL]

Next summer will be my ride.

Nice looking car! My mom is wanting one of the new explorer's when she pays her '11 edge off in 3yrs, my wife already called dibs on the edge lol. That Edge gets +25mpg on a regular basis, seats 5, fully loaded (leather heated and cooled, DVD's, upgraded sound system, 18" wheels, under carriage lighting when unlock is hit or door opens, lots of luggage room, and well cared for)

My girlfriend likes the edges too but this was her first big vehicle purchase, so we had to keep it something easier per month due to limited credit history. I like the new style explorers a lot, her mom has an 02' explorer and the thing chews through wheel bearings and has had quite a few various other issues.

Plowing up here is getting slower each year, makes it not worth it for me to drive a large truck around all the time. I'm thinking next year im going to look into the f150 with eco boost or the 5.0.

Back