• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tow hooks or Bumper holes?

I thought that was what the holes were originally designed for...the one thing the bean counters agreed on cause there's less material and they could charge the same for them...Although I am tempted to add the non-slip surfacing stick on pads to help.

Hooks would be too precarious & slippery.

The holes, I get a better foothold there than any other place. Often the hole is the first step to getting on my knees on the core support when I'm needing to reach waaaay back towards the firewall.

Don

I don't have one, but I'd like to try out one of those 'over head creepers'..

Anybody?

Knees on rad support sucks.

on sale now http://ktperformance.net/c-238352-tools-creepers.html

TraXion Foldable Topside Creeper

(0) Reviews: Write first review
Description: The height of the Topside Creeper can be adjusted to allow usage on many different types of vehicles (adjust from 48" to 64" tall). It is constructed of heavy gauge steel and has a powder coat...More Details »

Item #: 3-100

Condition: New

Limited Supply

Currently the 3-100 is on back order until the week of July 15th. Orders will be shipped in the order the were placed.

Price: $320.38

Sale: $189.57

Save: 41%

Save: $130.81

Knees on rad support sucks.

I agree, it doesn't take long to start hurting the old knee bones. If I was to plan ahead I'd have my nice leather and felt knee pads I used during cabinet installation close at hand. But, alas, I never seem to be that well organized.

I also would like to try one of those overhead creepers. I think it would make things a lot easier on my poor aching back.

Don

Back