• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Torque 6.5L Specific PIDs

Chewy1576

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have a line on any additional PID specifications to use with Torque? I have the GM enhanced list included with the app and Quadstar's list, but neither include a functioning TPS PID. I want to do some logging to clean up my tune for the S364 and need to log TPS so I can work with John on smoothing things out.

Is this for OBD1 or for OBD2 ?
@dbrannon79 has been working on doing some tuning. Maybe He will jump in and give some knowledge.
I tried to load the PIDs for the Torque Pro to be able to read the sensors on My 2000 K3500 but I could never figure it out. I sent a message, requesting if I sent John My android tablet, if He would PLEASE load the PIDs into the TP but He replied back, He was too busy for that. I was even going to send Him a $100.00 cash for him helping Me out. 🤷‍♂️😹😹😹😹
I really do want to install one of those android type a entertainment systems into My truck but without having the PIDs loaded into My TP it just would do no good.

Is this for OBD1 or for OBD2 ?
@dbrannon79 has been working on doing some tuning. Maybe He will jump in and give some knowledge.
I tried to load the PIDs for the Torque Pro to be able to read the sensors on My 2000 K3500 but I could never figure it out. I sent a message, requesting if I sent John My android tablet, if He would PLEASE load the PIDs into the TP but He replied back, He was too busy for that. I was even going to send Him a $100.00 cash for him helping Me out. 🤷‍♂️😹😹😹😹
I really do want to install one of those android type a entertainment systems into My truck but without having the PIDs loaded into My TP it just would do no good.

Sorry, should have mentioned that. It's for a 1997 OBDII truck, but the tune uses PIDs from a 2000 model year ECM.

Back