• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

to paint or not to paint....

Should I Paint the chrome in my grill to match the truck

• yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • no

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

HemisAreSlow

FREE!!!
Reaction score
Nick seems to think I need to paint the chrome in my grill to match my truck...I kind of like the little bit of chrome left in the grill...I think it is a good accent and goes with the little bit of chrome in the rims...what do you guys think
DSC04102.jpg

2010-06-17203520.jpg

here is a pic someone posted on FSC.com of a painted grill on an HD....gotta say I am not a fan.

6-2.jpg

I agree. Either compliment the headlight covers with a black grille, or ditch the covers and keep it chrome.

If you paint one thing, you just have to keep going. Emblems, headlight bezels, etc...Your truck has those accents and I think the chrome sets it off just right.

The previous picture with the blacked out grill looks butt ugly, in my opinion......

If you paint one thing, you just have to keep going. Emblems, headlight bezels, etc...Your truck has those accents and I think the chrome sets it off just right.

The previous picture with the blacked out grill looks butt ugly, in my opinion......

That's what I'm leaning towards

Back