• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

tires

michael nelson

diesel addict
Reaction score
what is the biggest bfg,s a/t I can put on my 3500 SRW with no probs?...any info will help,I heard you can trim the plastic,and I'am ok with that.truck is stock.16" rims-:confused:

285/75's go on easy with just tbar cranking...

start looking at 295 or 305/75/16's ...(305's may rub some)

some have squeezed 315's with some trimming of the lower valence...

Fuel mileage will suffer for sure

just don't max them out and have an alignment done...get a Firestone lifetime for like $150 and if you ever crank them back down you can get it aligned again...

I'm running Bridgestone Dueller A/T Revos in 265/75/16e and they look pretty good in the fenders... no cranking...I keep my tbars down for drag racing...

285's is generally the biggest you can go. You will need to trim some off the lower air dam though because they will rub when you turn.

Cranking the t-bars allows you to run 285's with no rubbing. You can crank all you want, just get an alignment done soon afterwards.

305's WILL RUB for sure and I wouldnt run those without a lift.

285's look good. 295's can be put on there as well but they'll rub unless you've trimmed and cranked.

Back