• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Timbrens ...

I used the SuspensionMaxx adjustable keys and they work great! I used to put the Timbrens in the front as the Blizzard plow weighs a ton (well 1/2ton) Excellent investment; keeps the truck level and retains the factory ride. When I cranked 'em up before, the ride got way too stiff.

LOL, tell yah the truth i really dont notice much of a difference. I dont know if they are ridin on the arm or not with the plow on, i only had the plow on once, and i was in such a rush that day (plus it was 17 degrees with a windchill of 12) i didnt really look at it. The truck holds the plow much better now after the suspension work, before the plow would drag the front down so far my tires would almost rub on the fenders when turned. It was bad, but now the truck sits up nice and high, the low frame on it almost looks high now, i can actually get down under the truck and not have my gut get stuck on the frame. Will be able to tell yah more at a later time i hope.

I used the SuspensionMaxx adjustable keys and they work great! I used to put the Timbrens in the front as the Blizzard plow weighs a ton (well 1/2ton) Excellent investment; keeps the truck level and retains the factory ride. When I cranked 'em up before, the ride got way too stiff.

Well, they don't seem to make those for the 1988-1998 trucks so it doesn't help us much

Back