• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Throttle position sensor part # and source?

Probably be next week until I can get to it . I'm at the top of the Beltway where 95 meets . The gauge blocks might be for setting a 700R4 . Anyway they were .660 if I remember correctly .
Have you tried B&B off Central Ave for parts ? Crazy Rays had some trucks but they don't let them sit very long . There is also Brandywine Auto and Bowie truck parts , both the same company .

Yea I need to call that guy, it would be nice if he put the year up. I am after a np241 transfer case, good headliner boards and good tan manual window door panels as well.

I have some tan panels from a crew cab but you need to see them .

Too bad you're not looking for a 208 . I've got a CUCV sitting here that I'll probably part out .

I scour craigslist for parts constantly, the problem with being in DC is something 60 miles away means about 3 hours each way! I have a full CUCV drivetrain in my Suburban, going back to the 700r4 means I need to swap the input shaft on my 208 to a 27 spline. Is your CUCV a m1009 or 1008?

I got a chance to check for the TPS . Only have one so I'll be holding on to that . Of the 8 or 9 pumps I have , that was the only one with the TPS you showed . Mostly have the vac port models and one with the 2 pigtails .

There is someone parting a Blazer , with the 6.2/700 combo , but the location is Pa .

Back