• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

This years Christmas give away

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Wow! Has it been a year already!!
Well I'd like to start another give away. This year it will be LP bypass fittings, FFM viton Orings set, PMD heat sink or a poke in the eye with a sharpe stick, your choice. :poke:

I'll let you guys decide who the wiener is this year (cant be you, unless its the poke in eye)
Dec 20th is cut off so maybe ya'll will have it in time for Baby Jesus birthday. :manger

I'm in but think you should pick a number from 1-10,000 then it ends the arguments for who wins. I would suggest you make it like the price is right where we pick a number without going over or we get booted if we do. My pick would be 4,862.

I'm in but think you should pick a number from 1-10,000 then it ends the arguments for who wins. I would suggest you make it like the price is right where we pick a number without going over or we get booted if we do. My pick would be 4,862.

Your in! Thats a good idea to pick the winner. I'LL PM James and Mike the # hopefully they can
still read the # after the :poke:

:wisemen

Edzzed, pick a new # between 1- 10,584

10,584 is the amount of members TTS has. (I thought it was up near 12,900ish somewhere?)

OK.

If more than one happen to guess the # the winner will be the first one that posted it.
Can't believe how slow its been around here latly.

FFM viton Orings set (and poke in the eye) is the only thing on the give away list I don't have from you yet.

:idea: I'll pick $1 and hope everyone goes over...

My choice of a number is 7531. (Prime #s in decending order, for no reason.):smilewinkgrin:

And, thanks Leroy, for doing this gift giveaway for another year.

Back