• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

TheOneGauge Digital Gauge Cluster

Big T

Reaction score
Would like to hear input on this:

It really covers a number of the additional gauges: boost, egt, trans temp, fuel pressure, and even address the transmission shift indicator with a sensor (currently, mine is off due to broken drum on steering column that pulls the indicator by a cable). Part of me likes the old analog needle gauges, but this addresses so much more.
IMG_0047.png

Watching these videos it's pretty impressive what this OneGauge can do. These guys marry tech and gear head for sure. If you want you can match the display to the Dakota or even the stock oem.

I didn't know there was anything available other than junk yard parts
I have yet to see a ‘94 with the gauge cluster intact in a pick a part yard. They are either gone, or smashed from a wreck. Figured I’d start anew and search for what’s out there. The Dakota is nice and more traditional analog, but this OneGauge is impressive.

This video shows the current state of my dash shift indicator. Had to duct tape the hub/drum to the shifter hub because the plastic connecting tabs broke. The hub/drum pulls a cable connected to the indicator. As you can see, the indicator is off to the left by a full shift stop. This OneGauge unit would address that digitally.

Looking closely at the video, looks like they show an android tablet installed on the HVAC portion of the ‘94 dash, to the right of the OneGauge digital cluster:
IMG_0071.png

Back