• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

The wondering is over.....

tracker954x4

Reaction score
Well I guess the wondering how long it would be till I had to tear into my own engine to replace th injectors is over. Checked my oil today and after 5k miles my oil level is about 1 1/2 quarts over full.:doh: Smelled the dipstick and smelled just like diesel fuel:mad:. Did a halo test on it, sure enough there's fuel in my oil:eek:. Looks like its time to cost GM some more money, best part is... I get paid to work on my own truck:D, that don't happen near enough.

Bad, and good..

Good thing your under warranty. You going to have it ready for the trip to the pull this weekend?

If my parts come in in time. If not i'll drive it anyway.:D It's not leaking too bad, its taken 5k miles to accumulate about a quart of fuel in the oil.:noidea:

If my parts come in in time. If not i'll drive it anyway.:D It's not leaking too bad, its taken 5k miles to accumulate about a quart of fuel in the oil.:noidea:

Good luck man..I'll see you Saturday...:cool:

Got er all fixed up today. No more fuel in the crankcase.......for now atleast.:pop2:

Back