• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

The Ultimate Door Thread (Up to Model Year 2000)

where is the best place to buy the channel and rollers that the window sets in?? the channel on mine is badly rusted and the rollers dont roll so well keep having problems geting window up or down

in case anyone ever has this problem the channel can be gotten from a junk yard off a broken window the urathane glue removed (after quite a few cuss words and some prying and pulling), the old urathane removed from your window, a tube of window weld from the parts store, and your junkyard non rusted channel can be glued onto the window some grease ablied to the track and rollers and your good as new. just make sure you have the time to let the urathane set for a few hours befor you have to put it back in. i didnt, i only had about an hour and it wasnt very dry but darkness and rain where comming so i got'er done. its a PITA but it is better than buying a new window

Back