• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

The SOB's blocked this site where I work...

If you're talking about today Greg, it was a site problem for everyone. You should be good tomorrow.

I hope that is the issue, we'll see tomorrow...called my house & had my SO log in from home, no problem there??? I was thinking it was a site issue another friend could not get on from from his place either...

Thanks Mike!

There was still a problem this morning depending on what main server your IP directs to but they should all be up to snuff now. I was able to get in by late morning.

It seems it affected the nortrthern area, we southern crackers didn't have any issues....

Yep it still would not let me in from work using the local area hard wired connection.

I was able to get to the site using my wireless connection though. Still not sure what is going on, the local wire using the domain thetruckstop.us takes me to some lawn care site and I know the smos at work didn't set that firewall block up...so something is fudged up somewhere at least it was as of this morning still?

No problems here from home though either day weird ha...prolly a friggin hacker playing games somewhere!

Yep it still would not let me in from work using the local area hard wired connection.

I was able to get to the site using my wireless connection though. Still not sure what is going on, the local wire using the domain thetruckstop.us takes me to some lawn care site and I know the smos at work didn't set that firewall block up...so something is fudged up somewhere at least it was as of this morning still?

No problems here from home though either day weird ha...prolly a friggin hacker playing games somewhere!

clearing your browsers cache should clear this up. Also make sure any short cuts you use to get here have the address http://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/forum.php

I finally got on late morning after having the same issue as you Greg. Was fine all day until about 3:00 when I clicked on new posts (or something...) and I got the dreaded message again. Hit back and then the same search and it worked. There is likely a redirect issue in a northern Indiana and NE Illinois server that is causing this. I've had no trouble at home either.

I agree it seems to be more then the browser, I cleared the cookies & history on both y machines at work along with trying other multiple machines & no go unless I went wireless?

We'll see what tomorrow brings...

What browser are you running on the problem machines?

Not sure might be windows 7 firefox here at home.

Windows 7 is an operating system not a browser. Since your problem seems to be isolated to a work machine(s) let us know what browser your running there. Clearing the cache should resolve your problems. Clearing history and cookies are different than cache. If you need help clearing the cache providing help with that will be no problem. I endorse surfing The Truck Stop at work so let me know.....:hihi:

Last edited:
Back