• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

the official disscussion thread for GM's new LML

agreed im glad they toned down the front bumpers now they kind of look like the older trucks in a way.

Wow...bow down to the STILL KING of HD trucks...the other two imitators will be playing catchup...again:

* Segment-best fifth-wheel towing capacity of 20,000 pounds (9,072 kg)
* Segment-best conventional towing capacity increases up to 23 percent, with a maximum of 16,000 pounds (7,272 kg)
* Segment-best payload capability of 6,335 pounds (2,873 kg) on a complete vehicle
* Segment-best Gross Combined Weight Rating increases to 27,500 pounds (12,500 kg)
* Gross Vehicle Weight Ratings increases up to 17 percent to 13,000 pounds (5,909 kg)
* Front Axle Weight Rating increases by up to 25 percent to 6,000 pounds (2,721 kg)
* Snow plow capability is now enabled for all 4WD cab configurations

And you can get the 2011 HD in a regular-cab, short-box configuration WITH the D-MAX!

That new Chevy front end looks a lot better, IMO!!!

I have to agree with that for sure. As much as I would like to have a new truck, sorry I am going to drive the 06 for a good while since it only has 33,100 miles on it and the most important thing is.......

ITS PAID FOR :hurray:

Back