• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

the official disscussion thread for GM's new LML

390hp 720lbs of torque with the girly front end now I wish they would have keep the bigger grils in them.

i like the new look of the smaller grill yah the larger one looks beefier but it makes the bumpers look kida gay with the big crome plastic bubbles capping off the ends. dont get me wrong i think they are sharp looking now but i do like the look of that new setup

i like the new look of the smaller grill yah the larger one looks beefier but it makes the bumpers look kida gay with the big crome plastic bubbles capping off the ends. dont get me wrong i think they are sharp looking now but i do like the look of that new setup

Buy the GMC!!

I like it. More power, less polution, sounds good. I just hope it gets better fuel economy then the LMM.

When is the expected release date of the LML?

Buy the GMC!!

I was lookin at the gmc i think the new front end is nicer then the chevy that i have but the dealers that had the trucks i liked on the lot were not willing to let it go for less than 1,000 a month so that was outa the question. and the dealers that wanted to order the gmc had some crazy prices. so i went with the chevy and got a pritty good deal. so i took my loss on the look for what i could afford. its not that i dont like the way the chevys look i just think the bumpers are a little overboard. just my two cents on it

If you notice, the bumper is more like the 01-07 than the 07-10. Black plastic over chrome over black plastic. Just shows that you can never have too much of a good thing. ;)

New Silverado:
2011silverado3500hdpic2.jpg

New Sierra:
sierraspiedintro.jpg

intro.jpg

i read some of my post and relised i may have not been clear. i like the new look of the chevy. the new gmc shoulda kept the same front end as they have now. yes the gmc has to small of a grill. but i think the chevy is a good update. i hope that the hood line to the grill and lights stays the same so you can switch the old 07.5 to the 2011 grill and bumper.

2 egr valves to block now:D urine to refill periodically:D i am so glad i have an older one. much cheaper to do basic mods.

They look the same as the current trucks to me??? Ill keep my old ones, I bet you can push anything when them stuck bumpers before they bend in and set off airbags

i was just reading the new diesel power an they have a built LMM duramax making 1200hp at the flywheel an using 26,000psi of rail pressure well what i find interesting is that the new LML is going to have 29,000psi an a cp4 instead of a cp3, it will have piezo injectors an delphi instead of bosch fuel system.

I'm wondering if there will be a fix for the UREA injection.

I dont really think the urea will be a big issue sence its an after treatment it doesnt go into the motor just the exhaust, but im sure there will be a delete for it. Seems like gm is the first ones to have stuff like that out so cross your fingers

Back