• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Thanx

figment

A junkie for the purr of a 6.5L
Reaction score
Thanx, to all who helped me with my troubles, and the and infinite wisdom possessed by all of you, for having the tenacity to put up with these infamous, PITA of an engine. The tension of not knowing what will happen next and my wife telling me the it has weird vibration or a strange noises happening, the nightmare of money going out the window. I traded my Tahoe in, rare yes but I don't have the means to keep after it all the time, or the strength to have my wife say I told you so once again. I got what I wanted for it enough said. I won't be combing over these post for answers for my problems anymore. It's been an interesting learning curve and one I can no longer hold onto. AKN.

The lesson here is always have your wife drive an econobox you don't give a crap about (let her pick it out), The smaller it is the better, she'll bring home less crap from yard sales and such. When the warranty runs out trade it in for another box. If she starts telling you x,y or z is wrong point her at the dealer. Never drive it, ride in it, wash it, or open the hood. One aspect of a happy marriage and low stress on us guys taken care of. You're welcome...:hihi:

Only reason I keep mine IS to see what blows up next...

Don't know what his problem is? :nonod:
:hello: All 3 trucks in my sig have been the most trouble free vehicles we've owned in many years.
They are like the energizer bunny, they just keep going and going............:agreed:

Knock wood............:hihi:

Back