• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Thanksgiving giveaway

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
I have these BNIB, but NOS hood decals to give to one lucky person.
Disclaimer: I have no idea if the glue on these is still good or if they can be used? They are still plyable and seem good. What do you want for free!:)
I'll ask the winner to only pay for shipping.
It would be nice to see a write up of the install. BTW I have used these on my tailgate and doors.

DSCF1125.jpgDSCF1124.jpg
DSCF1119.jpg

Im not sure how to pick the winner, maybe you guys can suggest something?? Winner will be picked on Turkey Day.
Be sure to post something here as Im sure the winner will be picked from the interested members only.

Have a great Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.

Excellent! This would be a nice replacement for the 'Fuel Injected' script under my Suburban badge. I'm still not sure how that got there. The truck must have led an interesting life before getting to me.

Thanks, Ill do another one in Dec.
Its A small way for me to say thanks for you're support.

Probably the easiest, but boring. Thinking of something like: "pay it forward" for the holiday. Tell us what you did to help someone out. Could be changed an old lady's tire or you returned change/money someone overpayed.....ect????
Nothing real big unless you want to tell us. Something small will do.

I'll start: The other day going into Lowes a kid in a Cub Scout uniform and his dad in the background were selling popcorn. Kid approached and asked if I would buy some? I was very rushed and in a hurry so I said no. When I left they were still out there. I was thinking you know what? that kid is atleast out here working and tring to accomplish a goal. Its rare I see kids outside anymore anyway (it weird). So I drove up and handed him a $5 bill and told him to keep the popcorn. I appreciated what he was doing. It was a small token for me, but I hope it help him get closer to whatever their troop was doing.

Then we pick one that we liked to be the winner.

Was just thinking some pepole may not be comfortable saying in a public forum what they did to help someone. So a good "pay it forward" story that you heard about would be good aswell.

Happy Thanksgiving.

I don't think the stickers will go well on my 2003 6.0 gasser but I am giving away the used FFM that was given to me. It's in the 'for sale' section. Let me know if you need it, or want it for your FTB mod. Then you can pass your old one along to someone else.:thumbsup:

What's the part number for these and are they still available?

I donated a pickup truckload of scrap metal to a local Boy Scout Troop this month. And smaller amounts in the past likely in the future. And No, I don't like their popcorn anymore either. The troop gets 2-3 truckloads a week from contractors and shops in the area to pay for activities.

Part of that load was a water pump I changed off the Scoutmaster's truck they use to take the scrap metal down to the scrap yard. But they insisted on paying me something for it, but wasn't full book rate so don't know if that would count.

It was a Dodge so extra charity for having to work on a Dodge gas engine, eh? :hihi:

Good on you! Your in 1st place so far:hihi:

Come on, get in the holiday spirit :):unwrap:manger:)

Forgot to say, part # is 1#1568172 there is also 0953H7 on the box (See picture post #1)

As Farmer i been subsidizing the economy with producing food below the cost of production for over 40 years and counting;)
Does that qualify?

For 9 years our farm hosted a not for profit therapeutic riding program. 100 handicapped people participated weekly. I provided the facilities. They now have their own facilities. I don't need the stickers through.

Sent from my SCH-I535

The other evening after work I saw a guy walking and figured he needed a ride as the area was all businesses and nothing really there other than people who want to get to / from work; figured he was going to one of the business buildings for an evening meeting. Turned out that he was on the way to the train station which was about 2 miles from where he was, but in order to get to the station, he had to walk another mile in the complete opposite direction. Train station was not 100% on my normal path, but close enough, it was after dark, and getting colder.

Figured the ride would pay itself forward as about two years ago a guy stopped to give me a ride on the same road when I was on my way to meet my wife to get a spare key to the car.

Regular giving certainly counts way more than onesey-twosey's, but figured I'd share :)

Back